Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Abiotic Adventures or Forest Lesson

After a lunch of salad, clam chowder, and stromboli (which the kids at my table devoured!) one team went on the forest lesson and one team went on an abiotic adventure. One group I saw had all the ingredients to make dirt, and they were quite successful at making it! However, they were unable to make soil...that of course requires time. The group was instructed to return to Ferry Beach on October 20, 4015 to see their soil. I may be retired by then.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like they are having a good time. They all look like they are holding up well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Kylee MacAskill's auntie Rhonda.....Where are you Kylee!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pics. Keep them coming. Love seeing a smile on Riley's face, although I do miss her, but the pics help.

    Stephanie (Riley Mathieson's mom)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you are enjoying the pictures! I will try to keep them coming!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete